Join Lyfeliek, AcidBee and Animagnum from Playdom, Inc. on GamerCorporation for game talk and fun! This time, the Gamesmen celebrate in honor of the upcoming release of Witcher 2, discuss User Interface theory, give shout-outs, apply the UI discussion, then wrap-up with YOUR #TheGamesmenCheck submissions from Twitter! Topics discussed are the steps of human/system interaction, color theory and the human psyche, form versus function, the difference between perceptive and cognitive, plus much more!
- Featured Intro- Menu Theme
- First Interlude- Silver Sword
- Second Interlude- Kingdom & Betrayal
- Featured Outro- The Princess Striga
- Learn more about User Interface at www.developer.com
- See Animagnum’s work at www.playdom.com
- Be sure to check out www.vghub.net
- Listen LIVE Thursdays 8PM CST at www.gamercorporation.com
We appreciate the feedback, so keep it coming! Contact us at TheGamesmenRPG@gmail.com, call us at 412-267-RPG1 or simply comment below!