Here’s the full story from redspotgames.com:
Rush Rush Rally Racing is an old school 2D racing game for SEGA Dreamcast. No sponsored cars, no realistic environments – just plain old fun!
- Single-player grand prix mode with four difficulty levels
- Three multi-player modes to enjoy with up to four players
- Five race cars to choose from
- 10 Grand Prix race tracks
- 9 additional multi-player race tracks
- Awesome soundtrack by Black Device
- Autosave to VMU (any port, file uses just 2 blocks)
- Region free
- Rumble pack support
- Compatible with original Dreamcast pads, arcade stick, and third party controllers
- Supports PAL (50/60 Hz), NTSC and VGA displays
- Configurable controls and many other options
- Animated cut scenes
- Plus even more unlockable content!
- New: Online Highscore!
This game is region-free:
Runs on every PAL, NTSC-US and NTSC-J Dreamcast.
Rush Rush Rally Racing will release October 2009 at an MSRP of $22 USD and €15.00. The game is availiable for preorder over at RedSpotGames.com.