Join Hardlydan and Amras89 for game talk and fun! This time, The Gamesmen play the roles of Lindsay Lohan, Manuel Noriega, Chris Roberts, Sigourney Weaver, and more as we answer the RPG questions submitted by Tephlon12. News discussed this week include the Mercedes-Benz Mario Kart advert exceeding expectations, the Club Nintendo gold and platinum rewards, Bayonetta being split into two purchases on the eShop, the Star Wars Minecraft movie, the Xbox One August update, and the Sniper Elite 3 DLC. Games discussed are Wolfenstein 3D, Putt-Putt Enters The Race, E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy, Yoshi’s New Island, Minecraft, Guild Wars 2, Kirby’s Triple Deluxe, Lego Lord of the Rings, and To the Moon.
- To The Moon – “For River – Piano (Johnny’s Version)”
- Guild Wars 2 – “Sanctum Sprint (Bazaar of the Four Winds)”
Check out Travis’ twitch video promo of the Quakecon blood drive
- Email us at email@example.com
- Leave A Voicemail (412)267-RPG1
- Catch us on Twitter @thegamesmenrpg
- Be sure to check out www.vghub.net
- Make Certain To ‘Like’ Us On Facebook
- Check out our Twitch when we are streaming!
- Send in Your #tGmCheck with the games you’ve been playing!
- Answer the #tGmQuest – “What are your thoughts on the Club Nintendo platinum and gold rewards getting “cheaper” each year?”