Join Amras89 and Markanix for game talk and fun! This time, The Gamesmen talk about a gaming hotel in Amsterdam, EA’s trademark for Unravel, VR support for Elite: Dangerous, Dragon Age lead writer leaving BioWare, and the lawsuit against Oculus founder. Games discussed are Rocket League, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Machinarium, Resident Evil 4, Five Nights at Freddy’s, Super Ubie Island REMIX, Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate, Rebel Galaxy, and Elite Dangerous.
- Rebel Galaxy – “Sam Wale – Screen Door Slam”
- Machinarium – “Mr. Handagot”
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave A Voicemail (412)267-RPG1
- Catch us on Twitter @thegamesmenrpg
- Be sure to check out www.vghub.net
- Make Certain To ‘Like’ Us On Facebook
- Check out our Twitch when we are streaming!
- Send in your #tGmCheck with the games you’ve been playing
- Answer the #tGmQuest “If you had the opportunity would you stay at a gaming hotel?”